Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tony Bennett & k.d.lang - Exactly Like You

Tony Bennett amp k d lang - Exactly Like You

Tony Bennett & k.d.lang - Exactly Like You

Slideshow to a great duet from the album - A Wonderful World released 2002 0n Columbia No copyright infringement intended if copyright owner wishes video to be removed please contact me on this channel - thankyou LYRICS I know why I ve waited I know why I ve been blue I prayed each night for someone Exactly like you Why should we spend money On a show or two You know no one does those love scenes Exactly like you You make me feel so grand I wanna hand the world to you You seem to understand Each foolish little scheme I m schemin Dream I m dreamin Now I know why my mama Taught me to be true She meant me for someone Exactly like you I know why I ve waited Know why I ve been blue Prayed each night for someone Exactly like you Now why should we spend money On a show for two When no one does those love scenes Exactly like you You make me feel so grand I want to hand the world to you You make me understand Each foolish little scheme I m schemin Dream I m dreamin I know why my mother Taught me to be true She meant me for someone Exactly like you No exactly like you Exactly like you Exactly like you Exactly like you No Tony exactly like you Yes dear

Brought to you by Pinoy TV - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment