Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tony Bennett & k.d.lang - I Wonder

Tony Bennett amp k d lang - I Wonder

Tony Bennett & k.d.lang - I Wonder

Slideshow to one of my favourites from the album - A Wonderful World released 2002 on Columbia No copyright infringement intended if copyright owner wishes video to be removed please contact me on this channel - thankyou LYRICS I wonder my little darling Where can you be this moonlit night Are you holding someone tight I wonder My heart is aching I m a fool To let it go on breaking Maybe I ll awake and find that I m mistaken I wonder I wonder my little baby Where can you be this moonlit night Are you holding someone tight Baby I wonder My heart is aching but I m a fool To let it go on breaking Maybe I ll awake and find I m mistaken baby I wonder Baby since we re through I ve been through lover s lane But in my heart there s only pain You went traveling will it last While I m traveling nowhere fast sweetheart I wonder where where where where little baby Will you think of me again today Though I may be a million miles away I wonder I wonder

Brought to you by Pinoys TV - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment